It's that simple.
Disputes over property can be complex, but we are adept at cutting through the jargon and getting to the root of the problem – helping you to sort out any difficulties quickly and with minimum cost.
We represent a wide range of clients, from national retailers, property developers and investors, to housing associations, restaurant owners, hoteliers and entrepreneurs – all of whom have needed advice on how to avoid or solve property-related litigation issues.
Our lawyers have the knowledge and experience to provide you with advice on all of the following:
• Environmental considerations
• Rights of way and covenants attached to land that you own
• Planning permission and construction
• Landlord and tenant matters
• Dilapidation claims
• Leasehold enfranchisement.