Jim has over 30 years’ experience in the law and now specialises in will, probate, trust and inheritance disputes and court of protection cases to include:-
- Contesting a will:
- Facing a will dispute:
- Concerned over how a trust is being run;
- A trustee faced with a dispute
- An executor or beneficiary involved in a contentious probate or inheritance dispute;
- Wishing to make a claim for financial provision under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975
- Disputed cases in the court of protection – to include challenging gifts, seeking the approval of the court of protection to actions taken by attorney, objection to an appointment, cancelling a power of attorney and challenging personal welfare decisions and capacity disputes.
- Proprietary estoppel, resulting trust and constructive trust cases
Outside of work Jim spends his time watching horse racing and Oxford United , attending the Gym and receiving physiotherapy treatment.