you don't have to.
will and inheritance disputes
Contesting a will is sometimes unavoidable. Disputes between family members or executors over Wills can be emotional and difficult to resolve. We always aim to help you deal with these situations sensitively and impartially, to ensure problems are ironed out with minimum cost and anxiety.
We can deal with a wide range of issues, including:
- Concerns over a person’s mental capacity to make a will
- Failure of a spouse or other relative to be properly provided for
- Worries over the way an estate is being processed by the executors
- The appointment and removal of Trustees
- Negligence on the part of another solicitor in drafting a will
- How to protect your will from being contested
- Can I challenge a will that fails to make reasonable provision for me?
What our clients say:
“Dagmara took all the stress and strain of sorting wills and probate at what was a difficult time. We couldn’t have done it without her. Excellent”. Clare Dragisic
To see more client testimonials please click here
The Private Client Services Team
Dagmara Kulczykowska Partner
Private Client Services 01908 689341Dagmara is Head of the Department and has many years of experience in all aspects of private client work. Dagmara’s strengths are working with families on very sensitive and emotive matters, providing them with specialist legal advice. She ensures clients are supported but also advised clearly and comprehensively on the legal issue(s) at hand so that they can make an informed decision.