Employment Tribunal claims
If you have been dismissed or treated unfairly at work, then you may be able to claim for compensation through an Employment Tribunal.
We are highly experienced in dealing with Tribunal claims for the entire range of employment issues – including unfair dismissal, discrimination and breach of contract.
We appreciate that it can be a stressful time and will alleviate this by taking responsibility for the proceedings, to ensure your claim is handled effectively and efficiently.
Ways we can help:
- we can advise you on the merits of any claim
- we will consider your overall objectives
- we will devise a strategy to help you achieve your objectives and consider if there are any alternatives to commencing a claim at the Employment Tribunal
- we will advise you of the procedure including the ACAS Early Conciliation process
- we can draft and submit your claim
- we can deal with all procedural matters including disclosure and witness statements
- we can arrange representation at the hearing
Please click here for our costs information in relation to Employment Tribunals claims.
“Throughout the months Paula Stuart dealt with this case I never once felt unsure or unclear as to what I could expect. My concerns, questions at every point throughout were dealt with in a professionally quick timely response and to a very high standard” Mr Tomlin
To see more client testimonials please click here
The Employment Team
Stuart Snelson Partner
Employment 01908 689318Stuart is Head of the Employment Department and has over 20 years’ experience advising on all aspects of employment and pensions law. His partner led service provides practical and commercially focused advice to a wide range of local, national and international clients on the whole range of work related matters.
Paula Stuart Partner
Employment 01908 689345Paula has over 20 years’ experience practising employment law and provides clear and practical advice to all clients in all aspects of employment matters. Paula also delivers bespoke seminars to clients to meet their specific training needs. Recent courses include ‘The Essentials of Employment Law’ and ‘Best Practice when Managing Redundancies’