employment tribunal claims
No business wants to be involved in an Employment Tribunal, but sometimes there is no other option when disagreements cannot be resolved via mediation or negotiation.
When this happens, you need an employment lawyer you can trust to carefully consider the case and to get the best result for your business.
We are highly experienced in dealing with tribunal claims for the entire range of employment issues – including unfair dismissal, discrimination and breach of contract. We understand the stress and upset caused by Employment Tribunal clams – and we alleviate this by taking responsibility for the proceedings, to ensure the claim is handled effectively and efficiently.
Ways we can help:
- we can advise the business on the merits of defending the claim
- we will consider the overall objectives
- we will devise a strategy to help the business achieve its objectives
- we will advise of the procedure including the ACAS Early Conciliation process
- we can draft the Response (defence)
- we can deal with all procedural matters including disclosure and witness statements
- we can arrange representation at the hearing
client testimonials click here
The Employment Team
Stuart Snelson Partner
Employment 01908 689318Stuart is Head of the Employment Department and has over 20 years’ experience advising on all aspects of employment and pensions law. His partner led service provides practical and commercially focused advice to a wide range of local, national and international clients on the whole range of work related matters.
Paula Stuart Partner
Employment 01908 689345Paula has over 20 years’ experience practising employment law and provides clear and practical advice to all clients in all aspects of employment matters. Paula also delivers bespoke seminars to clients to meet their specific training needs. Recent courses include ‘The Essentials of Employment Law’ and ‘Best Practice when Managing Redundancies’