Whether you are looking to protect your intellectual property or to exploit it, our experienced corporate lawyers are able to help.
The protection of ideas and products is vital for every business. We are experienced in applying for trademarks and design rights in the UK, across Europe and worldwide – so we can guide you through every step of the process.
We also have considerable experience in drafting and negotiating licensing agreements whether in respect of trade marks, patents or other technology and know-how. This includes drafting software development and licensing agreements.
Here are some examples of recent matters that we have been involved in:
- Negotiating and drafting a multi million pound long term licence agreement allowing a third party to manufacture branded equipment under licence from our client;
- Licensing of patented technology in the renewable energy sector to a third party.
- An introduction to intellectual property rights trade marks
- The Sky’s the limit – or is it?
- Ecommerce refresher for retailers trading online in the UK
What our clients say:
“Danielle is approachable and was very attentive as she kept me informed throughout the transaction. I found Danielle to be knowledgeable and she dealt with the matter efficiently. Thank you for all your help.” Simon Gristwood
For more information about how we can help, you can read testimonials from our company commercial clients
The Company Commercial Team
Tim Roberts Senior Partner
Company Commercial 01908 689356Tim Roberts is Head of the Department and the firm’s Senior Partner. He began his career as a solicitor in the City of London before moving to Geoffrey Leaver Solicitors Company Commercial department. He has over 30 years of experience in Company Commercial and specialises in all aspects of the sale and purchase of companies and businesses, including management buy-outs, corporate restructuring, banking and corporate finance.