Dagmara is Head of the Department and has many years of experience in all aspects of private client work. She specialises in:-
- Tax and Estate Planning
- Estate Administration (including those with overseas assets)
- Post Death Variations
- Capacity and Court of Protection matters
- Lasting Power of Attorney
- Elderly and Vulnerable Client matters
Dagmara’s strengths are working with families on very sensitive and emotive matters, providing them with specialist legal advice. She ensures clients are supported but also advised clearly and comprehensively on the legal issue(s) at hand so that they can make an informed decision. Dagmara has a clear but empathetic approach which is very client based.
Dagmara is a member of:
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Court of Protection Practitioners Associations (CoPPA)
- Associate Member of Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Specialists (ACTAPS)
- Member of the Law Society Private Client Section.
These accreditations ensure the highest possible standards in the industry and focus on the client’s interests at all times.
Outside of work, Dagmara is mother to three children and enjoys spending her time with family. Weekends are mostly spent taking her children to various leisure activities, usually football and ballet!
"I would like to thank you for your prompt and efficient help in settling my Mum’s affairs during this especially sad and difficult time. I would not hesitate to recommend your firm should anyone need to use a Solicitor in the future."Ms L Prickett