Dagmara is Head of the Department and has many years of experience in all aspects of private client work. She specialises in:-
- Tax and Estate Planning
- Estate Administration (including those with overseas assets)
- Post Death Variations
- Capacity and Court of Protection matters
- Lasting Power of Attorney
- Elderly and Vulnerable Client matters
Dagmara’s strengths are working with families on very sensitive and emotive matters, providing them with specialist legal advice. She ensures clients are supported but also advised clearly and comprehensively on the legal issue(s) at hand so that they can make an informed decision. Dagmara has a clear but empathetic approach which is very client based.
Dagmara is a member of:
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Court of Protection Practitioners Associations (CoPPA)
- Associate Member of Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Specialists (ACTAPS)
- Member of the Law Society Private Client Section.
These accreditations ensure the highest possible standards in the industry and focus on the client’s interests at all times.
She also attends Age UK legal advice clinics for the elderly.
Outside of work, Dagmara is mother to three children and enjoys spending her time with family. Weekends are mostly spent taking her children to various leisure activities, usually football and ballet!
"We are very lucky to have found you and been supported by you through a process that at first seemed impossible to navigate. Your professionalism and compassion really was what got us through it all. Thank you."Mrs J