uncertain and challenging times.
business continuity statement
Dear clients, colleagues, and friends,
We hope you are safe and well.
Due to the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are living and working in unprecedented times. We want you to know that we are committed to the well-being and safety of our staff, colleagues and clients. In addition, we are still focused on ensuring the continuity and quality of our professional services so that we are here to support our clients during these uncertain and challenging times.
We want you to know that:
- Our office is now open although we ask clients to attend by appointment only;
- We are still able to deliver a full service to our clients;
- Our teams have the flexibility of working in the office or working remotely from home and have full access to emails and our Case Management System and therefore are able to provide you with the support and advice you need;
- Documents are stored electronically and we have a robust and stable remote access system
- Face to face meetings may take place by appointment or we hold meetings via telephone /video conferencing;
During this time we are grateful of our loyal client base. We can assure you that work will continue over this period as it would normally do to make sure you are in a good position as things become easier once this period of uncertainty passes over the coming weeks.
The best method to contact our team is directly by email and all contact details are available on our website and they will reply at the earliest opportunity.
Thank you again for your support and we hope you and your family stay safe.