uncertain and challenging times.
Due to the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are living and working in unprecedented times. We want you to know that we are committed to the well-being and safety of our staff, colleagues and clients. We are focusing on ensuring the continuity and quality of our professional services so that we are here to support our clients during these uncertain and challenging times.
Our team can ‘meet’ with you by video call using platforms such as Zoom, Facetime, Skype or MS Teams, we can arrange a telephone appointment or indeed the traditional face to face appointment. So if you have a legal issue and need advice then please get in touch with a member our team.
- business continuity statement
- commercial leases
- code of practice for commercial property relationships
- company commercial
- coronavirus job retention scheme
- coronavirus job retention scheme – time to plan for the transition
- personal injury
- job retention bonus
- a safe working environment for construction