legal secretary, commercial litigation
We are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join our Dispute Resolution and Litigation team. Working alongside the current Legal Secretary, this role provides full secretarial support to four partners. Support to the wider Firm may be required at times.
- Preparing bundles for court
- Transcribing dictation and undertaking administrative tasks as directed by fee earners and Partners
- Making full use of the firm’s case management system
- Dealing with new enquiries and maintaining an efficient system of diary management for the relevant fee earners and Partners
The successful candidate must be highly organised with the ability to prioritise duties, multi-task and remain calm under pressure.
The candidate must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word (including track changes). Outlook and Excel is required along with experience of using a case management system.
Able to communicate with people at all levels within the organisation and build positive working relationships.
The role has a high volume of transcribing dictation so experience of audio typing is highly beneficial
- Competitive salary
- Holiday entitlement which increases with service.
- Ability to purchase up to 1 weeks extra holiday
- 1 extra day off for your birthday
- 4% Employer pension contribution
- Bupa cash health care plan
- Income protection
- Death in service benefits
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Payment of professional subscriptions
To apply for this exciting new role please send your CV with a covering letter to Lucy Eaton, HR Manager at the postal address or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why choose to work for us?
Our team work hard to put clients first but we also work hard to develop our staff. We are a very friendly and approachable team and believe in giving staff the support they need to flourish.
The Firm is an equal opportunity employer and is fully committed to a policy of treating all of its employees, partners, job applicants and clients equally. The Firm will take all reasonable steps to employ, train and promote employees on the basis of experience, abilities and qualifications without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.