Digital Marketing Assistant (part-time)
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic part-time (15 hrs pw) Digital Marketing Assistant to join our team and assist our Marketing Manager to grow the firm’s social media following and its digital presence.
The successful candidate will work with the Marketing Manager to primarily focus on the firm’s digital marketing. As the Digital Marketing Assistant, the successful candidate will:
- maintain and update the firm’s website (WordPress);
- compose and post online content on the firm’s social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) using scheduling to release content at optimal times;
- monitor engagement;
- create and implement a strategy to increase following;
- plan, coordinate and evaluate SEO and PPC campaigns;
- update and maintain the marketing database.
In addition, they may be required to perform administrative tasks, create marketing material and assist the Marketing Manager with events.
The ideal candidate will:
- have good knowledge of marketing techniques when using social media (specifically (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter);
- be proficient in MS Office and WordPress;
- have good knowledge of Google AdWords and online analytics, some SEO knowledge would be an advantage;
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- have ability to multi-task and meet deadlines;
- have ability to work independently.
The candidate does not have to have knowledge of the law as content will be provided.
This role is best suited to someone who has experience or knowledge of digital marketing and specifically running on-line marketing campaigns including social media, PPC and SEO.
This is a part-time role (15 hours per week) and there is flexibility on the working hours.
- Competitive salary
- Holiday entitlement which increases with service.
- Ability to purchase up to 1 week’s extra holiday (pro rata)
- 1 extra day off for your birthday
- 4% Employer pension contribution
- Bupa cash health care plan
- Income protection
- Death in service benefits
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Payment of professional subscriptions
To apply for this exciting new role please send your CV with a covering letter to Paula Stuart at the postal address or email email@example.com
Why choose to work for us?
Our team work hard to put clients first but we also work hard to develop our staff. We are a very friendly and approachable team and believe in giving staff the support they need to flourish.
The Firm is an equal opportunity employer and is fully committed to a policy of treating all of its employees, partners, job applicants and clients equally. The Firm will take all reasonable steps to employ, train and promote employees on the basis of experience, abilities and qualifications without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
To download this information as a pdf document click here