Legal Cashier, Accounts team
This is an excellent opportunity for a Legal Cashier to join our busy Accounts team.
The successful candidate will work as part of the Accounts team dealing with queries and meeting deadlines to assist with the smooth running of the accounts function.
Key skills and experience
The successful candidate will have previous experience of Legal Accounts and a thorough understanding of the Solicitors Accounts Rules.
An enthusiastic team player with a proactive approach to their work, the ideal candidate will have strong IT skills including Excel, Word and Outlook.
By joining the Accounts team, you will be responsible for:
- Printing client/office bank statements and emailing out received funds to fee earners
- Processing direct debits, BACs & TTs, cheques and payments received
- Bill processing and database work
- Filing invoices, bank statements and reports
- Producing monthly statements and assisting with credit control.
- Reconciling and processing the cash report from debt collection
- Reconciling petty cash
- Assisting with Purchase Ledger
- Printing, collating and delivering debtor statements
- Assisting with month end
- Competitive salary
- Holiday entitlement which increases with service
- Ability to purchase up to 1 weeks extra holiday
- 1 extra day off for your birthday
- 4% Employer pension contribution
- Bupa cash health care plan
- Income protection
- Death in service benefits
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Payment of professional subscriptions
To apply for this exciting new role please send your CV with a covering letter to Lucy Eaton, HR Manager at the postal address or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why choose to work for us?
Our team work hard to put clients first but we also work hard to develop our staff. We are a very friendly and approachable team and believe in giving staff the support they need to flourish.
The Firm is an equal opportunity employer and is fully committed to a policy of treating all of its employees, partners, job applicants and clients equally. The Firm will take all reasonable steps to employ, train and promote employees on the basis of experience, abilities and qualifications without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation