COVID 19 – Business Continuity Statement
Dear clients, colleagues, and friends,
Due to the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are living and working in unprecedented times. We want you to know that we are committed to the well-being and safety of our staff, colleagues and clients. In addition, we are focusing on ensuring the continuity and quality of our professional services so that we are here to support our clients during these uncertain and challenging times.
We are following the government guidelines and will continue to do so as they evolve over the next few days and weeks. We want you to know that:
- We are still able to deliver a full service to our clients;
- Our lawyers are able to work remotely from home and have full access to emails and our Case Management System and therefore are able to provide you with the support and advice you need as if they were in the office;
- We are able to hold meetings via telephone conference/video conferencing;
- Our office will remain open whilst government guidelines allow it to.
We are taking the following steps to stop the virus spreading:
- Any employee who lives with someone who has a cough or a temperature has been asked to stay at home for 14 days;
- Our employees have been encouraged to work from home where possible;
- Meetings with clients will take place by telephone conference or video conferencing where possible. Where meeting at our office is necessary, for security our reception door will be locked until your arrival when you should knock on the door or call 01908 692769;
- We have suspended internal and public events at our firm until further notice.
Our business continuity plan allows Geoffrey Leaver Solicitors to continue to provide our clients with our professional service whilst being attentive to the current situation, and to adopt new measures, if necessary.
If you have any questions in relation to the above please contact me, Richard Millard on firstname.lastname@example.org