What do STEP members do?
As specialists in inheritance and succession planning, as STEP members we draft wills and trusts, administer estates, act as trustees and advise families on how best to structure your finances to ensure compliance and preserve your assets for your future generations. Here are just a few examples of what we as STEP members can advise on:-
- Providing for someone following their partner’s death, while protecting the interests of their children.
- Ensuring elderly or vulnerable relatives are cared for and supported.
- Helping families with interests spread across the world to be compliant with the laws and tax rules of different countries.
- Ensuring that a family business will pass safely from one generation to another
- Helping clients to support charitable causes in an effective way.
What is a ‘TEP’?
‘TEP’ stands for Trust and Estate Practitioner, and is the designation given to full members of STEP. As a TEP practitioner we have a combination of specialist qualifications and experience, including significant involvement at a specialist level with inheritance and succession planning.
By choosing a STEP accredited solicitor means that you can have confidence in the professionals handling such important matters. For more information on STEP please click here. If you would like to speak to one of our experts contact Dagmara Kulcykowska on 01908 689341 or email email@example.com.