you don't have to.
Will and Inheritance disputes
Disputes between family members or executors over Wills can be emotional and difficult to resolve. We always aim to help you deal with these situations sensitively and impartially – to ensure problems are ironed out with minimum cost and anxiety. We can deal with a wide range of issues, including:
- Concerns over a person’s mental capacity to make a will
- Failure of a spouse or other relative to be properly provided for
- Worries over the way an estate is being processed by the executors
- The appointment and removal of Trustees
- Negligence on the part of another solicitor in drafting a will