you don't have to.
Dagmara Kulczykowska is a member of STEP, which is the global professional association for practitioners who specialise in family inheritance and succession planning.
STEP members are known as TEPs, which stands for Trust and Estate Practitioner – the designation given to full members of STEP. As TEPs, they have a combination of relevant qualifications and experience – including significant involvement at a specialist level with inheritance and succession planning.
What do STEP members do?
As specialists in inheritance and succession planning, we can:
- Draft wills and trusts
- Administer estates
- Act as trustees
- Advise families on how best to structure their finances, to ensure compliance and preserve their assets for future generations
Here are just a few examples of areas in which STEP members can advise:
- Providing for someone following their partner’s death, while protecting the interests of their children
- Ensuring elderly or vulnerable relatives are cared for and supported
- Helping families to be compliant with the laws and tax rules of different countries, when their interests are spread across the world
- Ensuring that a family business will pass safely from one generation to another
- Helping clients to support charitable causes in an effective way