you don't have to.
Law Society’s Wills and Inheritance Quality Scheme (WIQS).
We are delighted to be an accredited member of the Law Society’s Wills and Inheritance Quality Scheme (WIQS). This shows that we follow best practice procedures – to meet the highest standards of technical expertise and client service when providing tailored wills and probate advice:
- We will not pressure you into buying more complex advice that is not in your best interests.
- Our dedicated wills and probate service is tailored to your needs. We will explain the process, options, costs and likely timescales.
- We will keep you up to date using your preferred method of communication.
- We will ensure our accredited solicitors and other staff complete mandatory training on the WIQS standard – and show compliance through annual re-accreditation and ongoing enforcement checks by the Law Society.
To give you further confidence and to protect you against fraud, the Law Society’s accreditation process includes:
- Checking the identity of our practice and all individuals who are delivering wills and probate advice
- Regulatory and insurance checks
- Proof of financial and risk management procedures