Experience when you need it most.

Professional Negligence

If you have lost out financially after being given bad advice from a professional, you may be entitled to make a claim against them. This could include accountants, independent financial advisors, architects, surveyors, engineers or solicitors – or any other professional consultant who you have paid for their services.

We are experienced in pursuing cases of negligence against a wide range of professionals. But we also understand that such claims can be expensive – so, where applicable, we offer ‘after the event’ insurance (ATE) or conditional fee agreements (CFA), to ease the financial burden and minimise the risk of pursuing such cases.

We may also be able to offer advice if you or your company has been accused of negligence and you need to defend a claim against your conduct.