What to do
1. Try to obtain the details of the person who knocked you off your bike. Vehicle registration is essential, name of driver, address, proof of ID.
2. Did anyone else see the accident? If so, get their details as you may require their help later on as a witness.
3. Report the accident to the police within 24 hours, if the driver isn’t co-operating then call the police at the scene of the accident.
4. Get medical treatment, if it’s serious – call 999. Otherwise attend a hospital or doctors within 24 hours if possible.
5. If the road conditions are the cause of the accident, you will need witnesses and pictures of the area that caused the accident.
6.We can help even if you cannot get any information.
Recent Claims We have taken on
Estimated Value: £70,000
Estimated Value: £45,000
Estimated Value: £200,000
Estimated Value: £15,000