What to do
1. If you are on a bus/coach and you have a ticket or proof of purchase for the travelling time – keep this handy, we made need this later as proof.
2. Try to get the registration numbers of the vehicles involved in the accident. Especially the coach/bus you was on.
3. Take pictures of the scene and the vehicles involved (if possible)
4. Try to take note of the accident location. Road names/roundabout names help.
5. If possible, get names and numbers of witnesses or others involved.
6. Seek medical attention asap. Don’t worry if you haven’t gone straight away, you can go later if there are more urgent matters.
7. Call Geoffrey Leaver Solicitors road traffic accident specialists: 01908 689369 for free advice and find out how much your claim is worth today!
Click Here to read a detailed overview on our Bus/Coach Accidents Article.
If you have any questions/concerns, please call us for a no obligation chat to see if we can help you and give you an idea of how much your claim maybe worth: 01908 689369.
Recent Claims We have taken on
Total To Be Claimed: £60,144
Estimated Value: £153,000
Total Claimed: £18,506
Estimated Value: £70,000
Estimated Value: £45,000
Estimated Value: £200,000
Estimated Value: £15,000