Accidents At Work
We’ve helped hundreds of employees/contractors gain compensation for injuries at work.
Many people worry about the financial impact their claim may have on their employer or the company they are contracted to work for.
All employers are required to have employers liability insurance
When you claim for personal injury for an accident at work, any money you receive will come from the Insurer and not your Employer.
Speaking to the same solicitor helps
Many claims companies will pass you onto to a solicitor and then you may be passed on again. In some instances it might feel like you are speaking to a call centre. At Geoffrey Leaver Solicitors, it’s personal and friendly. You won’t have to explain yourself or your circumstances twice to us.
You will communicate with the same solicitor all the way through.
Typical accidents at work we have dealt with in the past:
- Slip, trip or fall
- Dangerous practices and procedures in the workplace
- Defective or poorly maintained equipment
- Dangerous machinery at work
- Noxious environment or toxic substances
- Falling object
- Non-adherence to Health and Safety regulations
- Negligence of co-workers
- Insufficient or improper training
- Assault at work
- Accident while operating a forklift or crane
- Faulty lifting and manual handling practices brought on by lack of training
- Industrial injuries such as hand arm vibration syndrome or vibration white finger
Injuries at work, we have experience in:
- Head injuries
- Burn and scald injuries
- Spinal injuries
- Brain injuries
- Loss of sight
- Spinal and spinal cord injuries
- Fatal injuries
Recent accidents we have taken on and their typical value
Estimated Value: £70,000
Estimated Value: £45,000
Estimated Value: £200,000
Estimated Value: £15,000