Six Pack Regulations
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1992
- Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1992
- Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992
- Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992
- Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992
These Regulations set out the core health and safety requirements upon employers in this country. The Regulations are wide-ranging and require an experienced lawyer to identify and to apply the correct Regulation to the particular accident whether it is a manual handling accident or a failure to guard a grinding machine.
At Geoffrey Leaver Solicitors our lawyers are very well-qualified to interpret and apply these Regulations.