Anne is Head of the Personal Injury Department. Anne is ranked as a leader in her field by Chamber and Partners Legal Directory.
She has more than 30 years’ experience representing clients who have suffered serious brain or life-changing injuries, clinical negligence and fatal accidents. Anne specialises in catastrophic brain injury cases and acts under Conditional Fee Agreements, known as No Win No fee.
As complex cases take time, Anne aims to obtain early interim payments to provide immediate assistance to fund rehabilitation, home adaptations and relieve financial pressure.
Clients describe her as being extremely professional as well as very sensitive to their needs.
- Winning record damages for post-traumatic stress disorder for a ticket collector at the Kings Cross fire.
- Litigating a case in the High Court for 3.4 million with periodical payments for a young girl who suffered a head injury at an early age.
- Acting for a mother who was significantly brain damaged in a serious road collision, along with her two sons who suffered life threatening injuries, including physiological injury and moderate brain damage.
- Member of Law Society Personal Injury Panel
- Brain Injury Group
- Fellow of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
- Headway Head Injury Solicitor
Career: A graduate of Glasgow University, Anne was a Scottish Lawyer for 12 years and qualified and has practised as an English Lawyer since 1991. She joined Geoffrey Leaver as a Partner in May 2006.
Interests: Leisure interests include horse-riding and running.
Accreditations & Memberships
"Anne Maguire’s skills, knowledge, and experience are unrivalled, and she has the knack of being able to get the best out of anyone she works with, whether that be a disinhibited young person with a brain injury, a very concerned family member, or an expert or barrister whom she has instructed."Dr Neil Brooks, Milton Keynes, Neuropsychologist,