Road traffic accidents are the most common type of claim for compensation but with over 3 million people injured in road accidents each year an injury can occur anywhere, anytime or in anyway.

If you’ve been involved in a car accident in the last 3 years that was not your fault – perhaps another car driver was not paying attention – you may be entitled to make a personal injury claim for any physical or psychological injuries you’ve suffered, such as whiplash.

You will also be able to seek damages for any money you’ve lost as a consequence of the accident, for example loss of earnings or travel expenses.

You don’t have to be the driver of a car to make a claim. Passengers, motorcyclists, pedal cyclists and pedestrians who’ve been involved in a road traffic accident may also be entitled to compensation.

For more information contact our accident claim solicitors on 01908 692769