What We Will Do For You
Law can be complicated – but our legal advice is never difficult to understand.
We aim to provide the service you expect from a professional law firm by building lasting relationships, understanding your needs and focusing on what you want to achieve.
Our solicitors won’t baffle you with legal jargon or high-brow terminology. Geoffrey Leaver Solicitors will provide solutions to your legal issues.
At Geoffrey Leaver Solicitors we pride ourselves on building and developing long term mutually beneficial relationships with our clients. Our Client Care Charter sets out our commitment to you and what you should expect from dealing with us:
- We aim to treat all our clients fairly with respect, integrity and honesty in all of our dealings.
- We aim to provide legal services to our clients in a manner which protects their interests at all times.
- We aim to deal with your enquiry efficiently and communicate with you promptly.
- We will communicate with you in plain language and keep legal jargon to a minimum. We will endeavour to explain to you the legal work required as your case progresses.
- We are committed to providing high quality legal advice and client care and aim to see that everything proceeds as smoothly as possible.
- We aim to offer our clients quality legal advice with a personal service at a fair price that is transparent.
- We will review your case regularly. We will always act in your best interests and plan our work to reduce the legal risks to you and will advise you of any changes in the law and advise you accordingly.
- We are committed to promoting equality and diversity in all dealings with clients, third parties, and employees.
- From time to time complaints do arise, and we aim to deal with complaints promptly, fairly, openly and effectively.
Click here to see what our clients think of us.