Terms & conditions for youth & junior sports team/club competition 2016
Terms & Conditions for Youth & Junior Sports Team/Club Competition 2016
- The promoter is Geoffrey Leaver Solicitors LLP, whose registered office is at 251 Upper Third Street, Bouverie Square, Milton Keynes, MK9 1DR
- Your club or team’s main address must have a Milton Keynes postcode
- Employees of Geoffrey Leaver Solicitors LLP are not allowed to vote for a team or club but a club they may be associated with can enter
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
- By entering the competition, an entrant is indicating his / her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- You must ‘LIKE’ the Geoffrey Leaver Solicitors Facebook page and COMMENT on the ‘Competition Post’ with your team or club’s name for your vote to count. The Competition Post is on the Geoffrey Leaver Solicitors Facebook page. You can access our Facebook page at facebook.com/geoffreyleaver
- One ‘LIKE’ and ‘COMMENT’ per Facebook user will be accepted as one vote. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified
- The competition will run from 6am on the 6th June 2016 until 11.59pm on the 31st July 2016. After this date no further entries will be accepted
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
- One comment is one vote so you need to be clear whether you are posting on behalf of your team or club (see example below). A comment will not be counted if the person has not ‘LIKE’ the Geoffrey Leaver Solicitors Facebook page.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoters control
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition
- The prize is £500 to spend on sports equipment or clothing. The prize is not transferrable.
- Winners will be chosen via largest number of comments for the team or club on the Geoffrey Leaver Solicitors Facebook page. A comment will not be counted if the person has not ‘LIKE’ the Geoffrey Leaver Solicitors Facebook page.
- In the event of a club or team having the same number of comments, they will be put into a hat and the winner drawn at random.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook and by letter within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 21 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner
- The winning club or team must be available in September for the presentation of the prize and photos. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material including social media
- The promoters decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The winners name will be available 14 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Facebook is not liable to any entrant or participant.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions
As Club XYZ you may have Team A, Team B and Team C. As Club XYZ you need to decide if Teams A, B & C are entering individually as teams or as a club. If the decision is made to enter as a club, the comment on Facebook will need to say, ‘Club XYZ’, however, if it is decided to enter as individual teams the comment on Facebook will need to say, ‘Club XYZ – Team A’ or ‘Club XYZ – Team B’. An individual cannot vote for ‘Club XYZ’ and then vote for ‘Club XYZ – Team A’.